Summer is finally here! We’ve put together an exciting round up of summer highlights in the area to help you make the ...
19-35 Baker Street Schedule
We are sharing timings for the demolition of 19-35 Baker Street, to make way for an exciting new development scheme of retail, hospitality, office space and more. The development, from Derwent London and The Portman Estate, will create 298,000 sq ft of new retail, food and beverage units, high quality office spaces, a range of residential apartments and a courtyard which everyone can enjoy.
The schedule for works is:
- Site wide enabling works and soft strip to buildings: early Oct – Late Nov 2021
- Demolition of 88-110 George Street: mid Dec – early March 2022
- Demolition of 19-35 Baker Street: late Dec- early May 2022
- Demolition of 69-71 Blandford Street: late Dec – late Feb 2022
- late Feb – late July 2022
- Main construction works: June 2022 to Q4 2025
Should you or your business have any queries about the works, please email Matt on Matt.Massey@derwentlondon.com. This is a significant development for the area and the project team is committed to keeping you informed and ensuring Baker Street continues to be a vibrant and enjoyable area during the works.
We recently wrote about a few of the business movements in the area due to the works, which have seen several Quarter favourites moved to prominent new locations, and you can read more about the project itself here.
Missed Our Weekly Newsletter?
Also in News
St Marylebone Festival takes place from Sunday 17 to Friday 22 July this year, organised by our friends at St Marylebone...