The consultation process continues regarding the emerging proposals for the development of 38-70 Baker Street. Following...
Baker Street Regulars Returns
We’re delighted to be relaunching our Baker Street Regulars deals this week. Our popular, long-running scheme offers special deals and discounts from local businesses and has been a hit with locals since it started in 2014. Available to anyone working, living and visiting the Quarter, the scheme took a pause over the last year but we want to get you back to exploring and experiencing everything our area has to offer. In turn, this helps the local businesses to thrive and your custom has never been more appreciated. To use the scheme, simply use our website Deals Directory to browse and click to redeem your chosen deal to receive a voucher by email.
To get you started, here are a few of the deals you can enjoy:
- 25% off your first visit to hair salon Daniel Galvin on George Street
- 50% discount on all food and house wine at Barracuda Club’s in-house restaurant on Baker Street on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- 15% off at Blandford Hotel, a free upgrade (subject to availability) and late check out
- Grab a sandwich and a drink for just £8 at Chiltern Street Deli on Chiltern Street
- 15% off at Dashing Tweeds on Dorset Street
- Join BXR before 31 August for 20% off your joining fee and two complimentary sessions
- 30% off at hair salon Martyn Maxey on Wigmore Street
Browse all the available deals here.
Are you a business in the Quarter who’d like to take part in the scheme? Email email@example.com to find out more. If there’s a local business you love and would like to see on the scheme, drop us an email and we’ll see if we can work our magic.
Missed Our Weekly Newsletter?
Also in News
We are excited to celebrate Afternoon Tea Week this week. There are many places you can enjoy an afternoon tea in Maryle...