We sent out a TfL survey a few weeks ago asking our businesses about their travel plans to the workplace. In response to...
Security Minded Communications Workshop
We would like to extend an invitation to communication professionals from local businesses to attend a free, two and half hour Security Minded Communications workshop, delivered by CPNI, which is the government authority for protective security advice to the UK national infrastructure, and concerned with reducing the vulnerability of the UK and UK interests overseas to a terrorist attack.
Suitable for any all business of all sizes, the workshop aims to help communication managers, social media and website managers develop an understanding of how to use the principle of deterrent messaging to protect their businesses.
Attendees will learn to:
- Understand Hostile Reconnaissance
- Understand what Security Minded and Deterrence Communications are – the benefits and how to deliver them
- How to use communications related to a site or organisation to help deter terrorist attack and wider criminality
- Introduction on how to develop an action plan in relation to the use of security minded and deterrence communications at the site or organisation
- Understand the importance of internal communications and how staff should respond to suspicious activity
Registration will be from 08:30 for a prompt start at 09:00. The workshop will be held on Wednesday 29 May in the Abraham Lincoln Room of the Savoy Hotel, and will last for approximately 2½ hours.
If you or your colleagues would like to attend, please contact email now to secure your place. Pre-registration is essential.
Missed Our Weekly Newsletter?
Also in News
Would you like to enhance the future of a local young person by getting involved in a virtual work experience programme?...