Travel Advice From TfL
As we have now moved into tier 2 we can again travel on the network to shops and venues. TfL have released guidance on the measures they’ve put in place to make sure your journey is safe.
- Additional anti-viral cleaning regime including ultraviolet sanitising devices and Dettol hand sanitisers
- Resources to help you walk or cycle if you can
- Advice on travelling at quiet times between 8.15 – 16.00 and after 17.30 on weekdays and before 12.00 and after 19.00 at the weekends. Find out more here
- The TfL Go app to plan your journey
- TfL and the police are enforcing mask wearing across the network with 90% of users now complying with the mandatory requirement unless they are exempt
We have been working with our partners at TfL, Westminster City Council and the Portman Estate to develop solutions for safe travel to the Quarter by bike, foot and public transport. Find out more here.